|Full Paper Submission Deadline (Closed)||May 1st, 2017|
|Full Paper Decisions to Authors (Notification Sent)||May 10th, 2017|
|Full PaperCamera-Ready Deadline||May 19th, 2017|
|Extended Abstract Submission Deadline (Extended)||July 1st, 2017|
|Extended Abstract Camera Deadline (Extended)||July 14th, 2017|
Call for Papers
There are two submission tracks: Full Papers and Extended Abstracts.
Full papers should describe unpublished and original work about the above or closely related topics. In submitting a manuscript to this workshop, the authors acknowledge that no paper substantially similar in content has been submitted to another conference or workshop before or during the review period. The submitted papers will receive double-blinded reviews from the program committee.
- - All papers must be written in English and submitted in PDF format. Each paper must be within 6 to 8 pages long.
- - Any submission which violates the double-blind policy or the dual-submission policy will be rejected without review.
- - Accepted papers will be included in the official IEEE CVPR proceedings.
- - Please submit your paper via the full-paper track of the CMT submission system before May 1st, 2017 (Closed). Inside the system, go to the tab "All conferences" and search for "VMC".
We also encourage 1-2 pages extended abstract of relevant work that has been previously published, or is to be presented at the main conference. The accepted abstracts will be posted on the workshop website in a compiled yearbook and will not appear in the official IEEE proceedings.
- - All papers must be written in English and submitted in PDF format. Each extended abstract has a maximum length of 2 pages.
- - Reviewing is single blind, and will be carried out by the workshop chairs.
- - Please submit your paper via the extended-abstract track of the CMT submission system before July 1st, 2017 (Extended). Inside the system, go to the tab "All conferences" and search for "VMC".
Submissions must follow the CVPR 2017 formatting instructions:
|Jiajun Wu||MIT||Joseph Lim||USC|
|Shiratori Takaaki||Occulus VR||Sinisa Todorovic||Oregon State Univ.|
|Tianmin Shu||UCLA||Xiaobai Liu||SDSU|
|Yezhou Yang||Univ. of Maryland||Yuting Wang|
|Brandon Rothrock||JPL||Siyuan Qi||UCLA|
|Kobus Barnard||Univ. of Arizona||Weiguang Si||Light|
|James Kubricht||UCLA||Takeshi Masuda||National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology|